Conflict resolution is a way of finding a better solution in case of disagreement between two parties. There are various reasons for disagreement between two parties such as personal, financial, political and emotional.
Conflicts or disagreement are part of our lives. In such a situation, one should peacefully negotiate in order to resolve the disagreement.
The main goal of ‘ conflict resolution’ (also known as ‘konfliktlösung’ in the German language)
Image Source: Google
- To find a solution on which both the parties agree
- Quickly finding the solution for the given problem
- To improve the relationship between the two parties
- You will get a better conflict solution through negotiation. A proper result can be found out if both the parties properly participate.
What is the best way to resolve the conflict?
Given below are some useful points for successfully negotiating the conflict:
- Understand the conflict in ‘family mediation ‘also known as ‘familienmediation‘ in the German language)
- Communicate with the opposition
- Brainstorm possible resolutions
- Choose the best resolution
- Use a third party mediator
- Explore alternatives
- Cope with stressful situations and pressure tactics
Image Source: Google
Why is it important to resolve the conflict?
- The main reason for negotiation is to come to an agreement through which all parties get benefited.
- To have a better understanding of a person whose beliefs, ideas and backgrounds are not similar to yours.
- To think about the situation according to others point of view and to know more about that person’s point of view and perspective. So, that party can come to an agreement.
- By resolving conflicts you can ensure that the relationship continues to grow with the opponent. With conflict resolutions, one can increase own allies in the community. You can check here more about conflict resolving.
With successful negotiation, there is a smooth relationship between the two parties in the future.
What is the perfect time for conflict resolution?
As such, there is no appropriate time to resolve the conflict between the two parties. Conflict resolution works for all type of disagreement. You get various opportunities in daily life to negotiate.